The project design involves:
- The accomplishment of a diagnosis of context, which allows to justify the necessity of the interventions intended by the entities;
- The definition of objectives, activities and results to be achieved;
- The study of available financing instruments;
- Support for completing the forms.
The projects evaluation provides for:
- Definition of monitoring models and evaluation of interventions;
- Construction of instruments;
- Definition of indicators;
- Creation of project information systems;
- Production of reports.